Sabtu, 02 Maret 2013

My 18th Birthday!!


Actually it happened on first of March but just now I can tell about my 18th birthday. Here we go!

First of all I waited some messages from my best friends on that day but unfortunately I didn’t get. It was so bad. I think they will say happy birthday to me at school. But still didn’t get that greet from my close friends. My best friends and I have a plan to eat in somewhere and yups I have to treat them. That’s okay because it will be the last in senor high school. I came to the place that we had planned before and suddenly they give me the surprise on my birthday!! A simple thing but thanks everyone I love the present  :*

They (Ika,Rayi,Nanda) give me a cake :)
thank you so much I'm really grateful to have all of you guys :D

They give me a beautiful light, I would not be afraid again when the light on my room is turn off. Thanks also to Andra who also give his money to buy it with my beloved girls.

I also got this, thanks umes. A simple one but yeah i love it :)


A pencil case from my bilingual's friend that was on my junior high school
thanks for Ihsan Maula who bring me to this present lol

When I got all this presents, there was one thing still disturb my mind. Someone who the most I expected to say happy birthday said forgot that I was on birthday on that day. I want to cry but yeah my friends make me stronger. After I got course, my friend force me to go outside and push me at somewhere. Suddenly!!! He showed up! Someone whom I love. My friend leaved me and he brought me by his car.  He said that he didn’t forget and I just had to sit and accept what will happen. He brought me to the mini bar like a cafĂ©. It is “THE PLACE”. Unluckily, I still on my uniform -___- damn!!! He asked me for having dinner or we called it candle like dinner. Have I tell you before on my post? I really want do that!!! Gosh!!! He gave me the most dreams I wanted. Honestly the price is not good on my purse but he pays it all lol he said sorry if he just gave me dinner on my birthday. But truly!!! Gosh!! It was awesome.  That’s good enough really :’)


When we had ate the foods (delicious foods) I think we can go back home but the live band just arrived and make me want to watch it. They started to play and sing. Happy birthday song!!!! To me! There was one name on that song! That was me!! My crush smile and gave me applause and he also sang that song. In the same time the waiters brought rainbow cake and green box for me. Thanks for a beautiful night, don’t know how to pay all this kindness you gave :’) birthday party to me that you planned. Thanks, thank you very much, just don’t know what I have to say again. If I have another words that can represent ‘thanks’ I would say it just for you.

 18th cake :)

Here he is!

The card :) (i will not be 80kg please)

Thank you for a beautiful bag you gave, i will preserve it.Promise :)

thankyou everyone, i love you all :* thank you for my mom who also take part with him.

so beautiful♥

2 komentar: