Jumat, 14 Oktober 2011

Today is the campur aduk day!



       Hellooo what’s up blogger?  I’m ready to write now lol okay this is about today, you know what? I think this day is the most freak the most beautiful and the most what I could to say? Heemmmm.... the most.... whatever lah! Pokokke hari ini campur aduk bagaikan langit yang ada di langit berlangit langit yang di atas langitttttt oke enough we are not talking about a sky! So here we go!
       Today is the day I got finishes my mid test, so tomorrow I’ll be free. But when the bell was ringing, when my friends were running out the class, I was sad. I dunno why but..... Maybe because “He”. I always think that I’ll not talk with him like in the class. We were not sit together again(read: chairmate), with my senior who get a same room on mid test lol. He is so funny :) . Hahahahhaa... okay enough...  continue.. 
All students included me had planned for refreshing cause we got crazy for 1 week with exam (˘̶ِ̀ ˘̶́ ')
        And then when I want to go, my friends said that they didn’t want to go anywhere and they just want to back home -_-“. So I went to home, when I took a rest my phone was ringing, that’s a message from my friend who is my senior in the school (another person lol). The message is “where are you?”  He searched me.... I thought. But when I was online in Facebook I shocked that my senior has a girlfriend!!!! So last night, why you said a beautiful damn words to me!!!!!  FUCK! *red-pencil bib bib bib... and we were fighting in the phone.
       My feeling is in the blue that moment so, I texted my friend who is a cute boy. I said that he cute because I looked his face in the Facebook. And he asked me to meet at 5.00pm. Because I wasn’t busy on that time so I concluded to go. Do you know what???!!!! When I met him..... The face is not a cute as on Facebook. That’s weird. All of you can said nobody’s perfect but I’m not a prudish!!!! Sometimes appearance is important for us. I don’t want a handsome guy in the cover magazine but you know... I don’t like the Emo one. Do you know Emo? That is a style in Indonesia. And I don’t like it. If you like it.. no problem but everybody is different right? And he leaved me on Gramedia Hero. He didn’t take me back to home... I was angry but I couldn’t show it! Aaarrrrggggghhhhhh...
       Next , because I want to share about those everything happened with my friend. So I decided to go to my friend’s house... and you know what????? She wasn’t at home -____- but she promise that she’ll be there tomorrow.... AT MY HOME YEEEEEY! If she isn’t..... YASUDAHLAH*sesuatu banget*
That’s all


1 komentar:

  1. Blog yang simpel tapi cantik dan menarik, artikelnya pun cukup informatif dan imajinatif...saling berkunjung dan berkomentar ya :D

    BalasHapus